Monday, November 07, 2005

Voting in a New Name

The CBH is undergoing renovation. Already!? Yes, already. Stupidly, when I launched the site, I did not search for other potential Childbearing Hipsters blogging away on the net (of which there is another) and now I am changing my name to avoid, controversy, confusion and stand-in status. Please help.

These are the candidates:

1. Cribside Service
2. The Rawking Chair
2. Crib your Enthusiasm
4. Son of a Bitch
5. Swingers
7. Baby's Got Bec
8. Lost in Urbabia.
9. Live Fast, Diaper Young
10. Sunset Poolavard
11. Live from the Stroller Derby
12. The Real Cribz
13. Bjorn to Blog
14. Twenty momthings
15. Hipsterectomy
16. Walk and Roll
17. Rock and Stroll
18. EMOmmy
20. Girl Gone Child

I am also open to constructive criticism, i.e, please tell me if you think all of these totally suck.


CBH
(soon to be, the blogger formally known as CBH)

4 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY CBH...I like "Girl Gone Child."

But what about "Tales from the Crib" or "To Live * Birth in L.A."?

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

Oooooooh. Tales from the Crib is a winner. I might just steal that one. Nice, MD. I knew I could count on you!!!

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm liking Hipsterectomy (but I've been dying to take a picture of mine with... uh... certain hair shaved into a goatee and toy googly eyes stuck on above).

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

oooh, nice one. That would make a good profile pic for the weirdgirl blog. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >